Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Start of Something New

We are already into March and I have only blogged twice in 2009. I will cut myself some slack as I have been busy finishing school and I have not been shooting.

I am going to start blogging more and will be doing more personal posts to mix in with PBP shoots that normally go in the blog. PBP is me, Patrick Binder, so I should start to show more of that here.

Tomorrow I should have my hands on a new camera and am hoping I will be able to do some new cool things with it, so be on the lookout. I am also hoping that by year end my website and blog will look more how I have envisioned them.

It feels good to have some things in the pipeline and I am really looking forward to shooting some engagement sessions in the next month.

If you didn't know, you can sign up to receive an email with new blog posts by putting your email address in the top right corner of the blog.

Labels: , , ,