Saturday, March 14, 2009

5D Mark II First | Test Run (Video)

Don't worry...I am not becoming a videographer. Video is not my favorite of mediums, BUT my new camera does awesome video, so I will be playing around with it for a while.

The first part of the footage was shot outside my parents house. We then went to the Waldo Bar & Grill for a drink. You can see my sister making custom jewelry and the necklaces that she is wearing are also made by her. Go check all the cool things she makes on her website: http://www.ellesilverworks.com/

We then went to Strouds for dinner and I can't wait to eat my leftovers for lunch!!!

Enjoy the video below. Don't forget you can sign up at the top right to have new blog posts delivered directly to your e-mail!



The Standard Canon 5D Mark II First Test Run from Patrick Binder on Vimeo.

Lenses Used:
50mm 1.8II (Thrifty Fifty) & 16-35mm 2.8L

Song: Snack N Cmish - 'P Katerine Remix'

Labels: , , , , , ,