Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mosaic | Grand Re-Opening

Quite frequently I shoot photography at clubs.  I shoot the people, I shoot the DJs...heck, I even shoot myself from time to time...that's the problem with carrying a loaded weapon ;)  Last week I shot at Mosaic Lounge 3 days in a row.  They recently remodeled and these photos are from their Grand Re-Opening on Thursday.  This is a stop motion video I put together from that night...it is my first go at this type of video. More like it to come.



This is Claude...I see him from time to time and we have a standing pact to always take a photo together.


I love this shot.  Nick is in the background making some weird face and Cali and Claude look like they are about to put the gloves on and fight ;)


Don't fight it...you can't hide from the camera...


Sometimes people I don't know randomly want a photo with me...I am happy to oblige.


If you can't read it...DJ Spinstyles played a Pants on the Ground remix...it made my night. IF you haven't seen General Larry Platt's American Idol audition, check it out here.


Okay okay...I really like taking photos of myself with people.  This is Brittany...she works at Mosaic some nights but she does awesome work for the fabulous Hufft Projects (they are a Leed Certified architecture company.)


When Eugene tells you to take your skully off...you take your skully off ;)



 If you ever see me shooting at a club or any event, don't be afraid to say hi...we can always take a picture together ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,