Friday, September 12, 2008

Owen - 19 months

I have shot Owen in the past, and we were mostly indoors. Owen's mother, Kim, wanted to do this shoot outside so Holleigh and I headed to Loose Park. Well, we headed there AFTER getting rained out the previous weekend.

Luckily I am shooting photos and not film, because you would get dizzy watching me chase Owen around. I was lucky to get in front of him here.
kansas city child photography children

I was not so lucky here. Owen is FAST!
kansas city child photography children

But he still is working on his coordination.
kansas city child photography children


kansas city child photography children

After all that running he had to re-charge and get some fluids back in his body.
kansas city child photography children


kansas city child photography children


kansas city child photography children

I couldn't keep up with him to save me, so I cheated and grabbed his hand and starting snapping some photos while spinning him around.
kansas city child photography children


kansas city child photography children

Kim also saved me by tackling and tickling him.
kansas city child photography children


kansas city child photography children

This is my favorite shot.
kansas city child photography children


kansas city child photography children

Holleigh captured a great photo of the O'man as we were leaving.
kansas city child photography children

-----

Click here to visit p.binder.photography's main website!

Labels: , , , , , , ,