Sunday, September 07, 2008

Laura + Andrew | eSession

I had to work at a quick pace with Laura + Andrew because Andrew is currently working in Illinois while Laura works here in Missouri; so they wanted to catch up since they do not see other that often and who really wants to be bothered with the likes of a pesky photographer ;) Little did they know that PBP engagement shoots are like mini dates. Well, minus the food and plus a third-wheel. This was the first time I met Andrew so we talked over drinks before heading out to the Kaufman Memorial Garden.

engagement session photography

engagement session photography

After looking at this picture I know Laura + Andrew will look absolutely stunning on their wedding day.
engagement session photography

engagement session photography

We (okay, maybe just me ;) were amazed by the gourds growing from the arbor.
engagement session photography

We stopped behind the Toy and Miniature Museum in the Brookside area to take some shots. This is right before I asked Laura to not smile and look like she was thinking. I said, "just do some calculus in your head". She just laughed and laughed. I guess I sort of failed but I did get some good photos of her laughing ;)
engagement session photography

engagement session photography

engagement session photography

engagement session photography

Our last stop before I sent the merry couple on their way to catch up with each other was at Loose Park.
engagement session photography

engagement session photography

Not seen in this shot is the massive swarm of geese that are slowly making their way towards the couple.
engagement session photography

I had to run back towards Laura + Andrew and back the geese off. I couldn't have Andrew's future bride getting attacked on my watch.
engagement session photography

engagement session photography

engagement session photography

engagement session photography

engagement session photography

engagement session photography

engagement session photography

engagement session photography

As Laura + Andrew start to square away the rest of the wedding day details, time will start to fly. We look forward to being able to document their special day.

-patrick-

-----
Click here to visit p.binder.photography's main website!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,